Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Swimmer's Diet

Subway and Swimming?

There's something about swimmers and Subway. I remember the last time I watched the Olympics my tv was spammed with subway advertisements sponsoring Michael Phelps.

It finally hit me! How could it not stick out to me before? Michael Phelps, one of the most decorated and fastest swimmers in the world, eats subway and ironically, so does Hilary!

My Game Plan

There is only one thing to do and that is to eat more Subway than Hilary can ever imagine. However, Hilary mentioned that Subway was simply a "mental state of being" and that it made no real difference in her swimming. But if Michael Phelps approves Subway, well then, I'm willing to try anything. For the past few days, I've dedicated myself to a strict Subway diet. By harnessing Subway's black magic, my inner "mer-man" will be unleashed and I'll be able to reach my full potential in the water.










It's hard to believe that Subway could help me beat Hilary in a swim race, but with credible evidence like this I just don't know how one could doubt me.






No comments:

Post a Comment