Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

How this Started

To give some insight on my blog topic, I thought it would be best to explain and clarify to all my readers why I'm writing about swimmers and "How to Beat Hilary."

The other day, my dearest friend, Hilary, had this crazy idea that she could beat me and my friend in a swim race. She's only been training for swim just about her whole life, but she had the nerve to doubt our one summer's worth of practice?

Well, Hilary inspired me to write about all the idiotic extremes my friend and I were about to take to out swim Hilary, a mermaid. I hope you read this, Hilary. You won't know what hit you.

 
Oh, just a photo of us during our summer practice. 


1 comment:

  1. This "Hilary" doesn't sound like a threat. You and your friend will beat her at her own game. Maybe add that you need 9 hours of sleep instead of 8 hours so you can get agility too.Great blog though.

    ReplyDelete